Did you know that humans emit radiation in small quantities? Here are some interesting facts you don't about.
1) Eating 600 Bananas is equivalent to getting a Chest X-ray.
2) Crew in an underway nuclear submarine are actually exposed to less radiation than the average person on land,
due to reduced background radiation and the shielding effect of the water while being submerged.
3) A handful of raw uranium ore actually only has about as much radiation as 10 bananas.
4) Soybeans have the potential to protect humans from radiation and improve cancer treatments.
5) Living next to a nuclear plant for 1 year gives you 100 times less radiation than eating a bag of potato chips every day for 1 year.
Have an extensive look at this radiation chart for more data about how much radiation you are exposed to.